Is poor IT infrastructure slowing down your business operations? Discover the solution with 360 Group.
83% of small businesses consider communications services to be fundamental to their business, and 78% use a fixed broadband connection. [OFCOM report]
Staying connected is a primary goal for businesses whatever their size. Yet when systems fail and products outdate, staff can’t work to their full potential, threatening your success. 360 Group support businesses with any kind of network and connectivity issue. Identifying the problem at its source, we deliver a solution that works and acts quickly. And thanks to 360’s continual support 24/7, systems will forever be maintained. No matter the industry, no matter the need, we can help make your business brilliant.
- Leased Lines
- Fibre Broadband
- ADSL Broadband
- Fibre Ethernet
- Mobile 4G & 5G
- Stay Connected – Wave ‘goodbye’ to downtime and lagging with a reliable connection that’ll never fail.
- Improve staff retention – Use increased connection to drive productivity and boost staff morale and job satisfaction.
- Control Costs – Don’t accept something substandard. Pay for what your business deserves – high speed and reliable Internet.
- Be More Productive – With download speeds up to 80Mbps, Fibre Broadband empowers businesses to work more efficiently online.
- Future Proof your business – We know where technology is heading and have the awareness to judge the tools that will make a difference to businesses.
- Enhanced connectivity – With almost 40% of UK businesses investing in their connectivity in the past year, superfast broadband has become a necessity.
Contact Our Team
ASK US ANYTHING ABOUT OUR SERVICES
RATED 4.5 EXCELLENT BY YOU ON TRUSTPILOT
Don't take our word for it
We are immensely proud of our service levels. We're working with the same clients since we launched in 1991, and we also meet new businesses every week who are looking for solutions, competitiveness and a personal customer service experience.
"We were extremely impressed by 360 Group's industry knowledge"
"Having grown frustrated with a lack of customer service from O2, we decided to go to market for alternative mobile phone providers. We were extremely impressed by 360 Group's industry knowledge and quick grasp of our requirements. They offered a comprehensive and cost-effective solution. The change-over of contracts was swift and painfree and the odd subsequent minor issues have been dealt with promptly by our Account Manager, Alistair."
"The transfer and set up of new phones all went very smoothly"
"We transferred to 360 from dealing directly with Vodafone. The transfer and set up of new phones all went very smoothly. Excellent service. Looking forward to dealing with a smaller service focused company."
"They offer very competitive prices & go that extra mile"
"360 Group are extremly helpful and do go out of their way to provide you with an excellent service. They offer very competitive prices & go that extra mile - thank you Emily & team!"
"A big thank you to the team at 360"
"We Transferred to 360 Group after being with the same phone company for many years. The switch over and set up went smoothly. A big thank you to the team at 360 Group and Issac helping me with my many questions."
WE'D BE HAPPY TO OFFER OUR ADVICE
let's get connected
You can call or email us, or connect with us on social to get the very latest industry news and updates from our team.
CONNECT WITH US
Keep in Touch
360 Group, Unity House
Compass Point Business Park,
Stocks Bridge Way, St.Ives, Cambridgeshire, PE27 5JL
Monday – Thursday: 9am – 5.30pm
Friday: 9am – 5pm
360group ® and logo are a registered trademark. Reg No.UK00003137330